Skip to content
- All customers are requested to examine the goods immediately upon collection or delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be logged at the time of delivery, otherwise any breakages or shortfall shall be deemed to have occurred thereafter.
- Returns are only permitted if a product is delivered incorrectly to you.
- Claim of such must be made to us within 3 working days of delivery.
- The product must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
- Fine wines and spirits are products which undergo a certain amount of evolution in the bottle, we might not be able to accept returns of products of over ten years in age.
- All gift items must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.